Employers, save the dates for the Spring 2020 Career + Internship Fair:
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020: Engineering Day
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020: Computing & Information Day
- Thursday, February 20, 2020: Liberal Arts, Sciences, & Business Day
Recruiting at Pitt
Welcome to the University of Pittsburgh!
Thank you for your interest in recruiting University of Pittsburgh students and partnering with the Career Center to meet your recruiting needs. We strive to provide excellent service and create a great on campus recruitment experience.
Pitt is a world-class University that has earned the reputation as one of the nation’s top research universities and one of the top public universities in the world. The University is proud to be ranked as:
- A top U.S. public research university according to The Top American Research Universities annual report
- 18th among public institutions in the Times Higher Education World Universities 2012 rankings
- The only Pennsylvania public college or university included in The Princeton Review-USA TODAY nation “Best Value Colleges for 2013”
- The Princeton Review cited Pitt in its 2013 list of “Most Environmentally Responsible Colleges”
- Pitt ranked in the top 10% for graduating seniors with internship experience.
In addition, our students are exploring interests beyond the classroom, while winning prestigious awards for their academic achievement and community engagement. Over 1,300 students participate in the Study Abroad program each year.
The Career Center will help to connect you to these successful, ambitious, motivated and qualified students through a recruiting program that is designed to accommodate your needs as well as those of the students.