Frequently Asked Event Production Questions
- How much do Event Production services cost?
- How do I reserve Event Production for an event in WPU/OSC?
Contact Event Production at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-648-7821.
- How do I reserve technical services in a classroom?
The Unions’ Event Production staff do not oversee the classrooms. Please reach out to the Center for Teaching and Learning at 412-624-3335.
- What equipment can the Office of Event Production offer?
Projector, screen, laptop, audio cables, microphone (wireless, wired, or lapel), DVD deck. Visit Services for pricing information.
- Does your building have WiFi?
If you are a current Pitt student, faculty, or staff member you can connect to the Pitt WiFi all around campus, including the Union buildings. If you are not a member of the Pitt community, see the guest WiFi information.
- Can’t I just plug in to the A/V equipment in the meeting rooms?
We recently upgraded the equipment on the 5th and 8th floors and they now require technical assistance. Please request Event Production services through email@example.com.
- How do I reserve space for my event?
Visit the Event Management System (EMS) to Browse by Location: ems.williampittunion.pitt.edu