“Let’s Talk” is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential consultation with a clinician from the University of Pittsburgh Counseling Center. “Let’s Talk” consultations are free for all enrolled University of Pittsburgh students. Students often use “Let’s Talk” to get support with a specific problem and/or to learn more about services at the University of Pittsburgh Counseling Center. Consultations are typically 10-15 minutes long and are offered in-person or virtually.
While “Let’s Talk” clinicians are UCC staff members, “Let’s Talk” is not a substitute for traditional mental health counseling.
“Let’s Talk” consultations are:
- FREE for enrolled University of Pittsburgh students
- 10-15 minutes long
- Offered first-come, first-served
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
Spring 2023 Schedule
Let’s Talk – Virtual: Beginning January 24th
You must register to utilize virtual Let’s Talk services: Click here to register!
- Tuesdays, 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Thursdays, 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Let’s Talk – In-Person
In-person Let’s Talk Consultations are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and you may have to wait for a short time.
- Starting January 23rd: Mondays, 3:00pm – 4:00pm – Office of Inclusion and Belonging (6th Floor, William Pitt Union)
- Starting February 7th: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Office of Veterans Services (Room 1400, Wesley Posvar Hall)
*Please note, Let’s Talk will not be offered when the UCC is closed.