The WPU Ticket Office will be operating via the Information Desk for the 2020-2021 academic year. For more information regarding building operations, please visit williampittunion.pitt.edu
Phone: (412)-648-7814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WPU Ticket Office Hours
The WPU Ticket Office will be operating via the Information Desk for the 2020-2021 academic year
|Monday – Friday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
|Summer (May – Aug)||CLOSED|
Pitt Program Council Ticket Window Hours
The Pitt Program Council Ticket window will not be operating for the Fall 2020 semester. For more information on the availability of the Pitt Program Council office, please refer to williampittunion.pitt.edu
|Monday – Thursday||Closed|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Forms of Payment
|Student Group and Department Ticket Sales||Cash, Check, Panther Funds|
|Locker Rentals||Cash Only|
|Movie Tickets||Cash, Check, Panther Funds|
|Football Game Parking – Clark Lot||Free with Student ID and Football Ticket|
|Pitt Program Council||Cash, Check, Money Order|
Passes for the Clark Lot are available free of charge to students before Saturday home games. Students must show Pitt ID, game ticket, and have vehicle information, including license plate number. Hours to pick up passes are to be determined based off of the risk level set by the University of Pittsburgh as well as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
The Ticket Office offers lockers for rent in Posvar Hall. Please review the guidelines below.
- Lockers may be rented for one, two, or three terms
- All lockers must be vacated at the end of the rental period
- Any materials left in lockers after the vacate date will be donated or disposed of
Rental Termination Dates
Students may terminate their locker rental any time during the school year by removing the contents of their locker and informing the WPU Ticket Office. All rentals must be renewed or terminated by the following dates during each semester.
Fall Semester: Dec 11, 2020
Spring Semester: Apr 23, 2021
Summer Semester: Aug 13, 2021
|First Semester Rental Fee||$7.00|
|Rental Fee for Additional Semesters
||$5.00 per semester|
|This price is only valid after the first term rental fee is paid.|
To request this service, please submit a request through our Forms page.
The William Pitt Union Ticket Office provides cashboxes for departments or student organizations free of charge. Unless other arrangements are made, the cashbox (alone or in conjunction with the ticket window) will contain $0, $25, $50, or $100 in $1 bills. Requests must be made 72 hours from the desired sale date. Cancellations should be made 24 hours in advance for weekdays and 72 hours in advance on weekends. Venmo and other cashless services are not permitted.
Please review the guidelines below.
- The organization must pick up the cashbox
- Pick-up time may take place starting 30 minutes before the sale time
- All money collected during the event must be turned into William Pitt Union Building Management to be deposited into your University’s account. No money will be given directly to the student group or sponsor.
- If leaving the William Pitt Union with a cashbox, a police escort is strongly encouraged. Pitt Police can be contacted at 412-624-2121. This is a complimentary service.
- The WPU ticket office may be used as an alternative selling place to receiving a cashbox. You must have a member of your organization staff the ticket office and all money must be turned into William Pitt Union Building Management. See below for how to complete ticket sale requests.
Weekday Ticket Sales
All requests must be submitted 7 days from the desired sale date. Tickets must be dropped off to the Ticket Office between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday at least 5 days before the sale. All tickets must be numbered (i.e., 1-100) and include the price, date, time, and event location. You are responsible for printing the tickets. There are no restrictions on size, thickness, color, etc. for the tickets themselves. Please allow time to count tickets with a Ticket Office representative.
The Ticket Office will deposit all proceeds from the event into the sponsor’s University account. No money will be given directly to the student group or sponsor.
Evening (5 pm – 11:00 pm) and Weekend Ticket Sales
Ticket Office FAQs
email@example.com or call 412-648-7814 Monday through Friday 9am - 5pm
It normally takes two to four days for a request to be approved.
We cannot guarantee that late requests will be approved. Submit your request online and then contact the Ticket Office at 412-648-7814 between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday.