Nordys Place 2019_tvslide-01
- Staff, faculty, graduate students, CGS, and community members must pay to play.
- Guests may bring their own equipment, however, there is still a table fee.
- Equipment must be returned at least 10 minutes before closing time.
I agree to return the equipment check out to me in the same condition as it was when I received it and pay the William Pitt Union any replacement or repair costs in the event said equipment is lost or damaged while checked out to me. I further agree that if I falsify or misrepresent my status as a University of Pittsburgh undergraduate student that I will be required to pay the appropriate fees of $3 per hour of play.
- Event Food packages must be submitted a minimum of THREE (3) weeks prior to the event. Click here to submit a form.
- During events in Nordy’s Place, all food for the event needs to be purchased via the Nordy’s Menu Package. There is to be no food from outside vendors.
- There is to be no food in Nordy’s Lounge during events, any menu packages that are requested for an event in Nordy’s Lounge will be denied.
- Food is prepared on a per person basis and cannot be ordered for events before 6:00 pm on weeknights and after 5:00 pm on weekends.
- Nordy’s must remain open to the public at all times.
- Use of recreational equipment is included for all undergraduate programs thanks to our partnership with Student Government Board!
- For non-undergraduate events, recreational equipment may be rented for events by requesting the “Game Night” package.
- If you have questions or concerns please contact email@example.com