Clinic Resources

Reproductive Health Resources

I am interested in contraception and/or gynecological services.

Local Reproductive Health Providers:

Center for Contraception and Family Planning (412-641-6412) 
Center for Contraception and Family Planning Brochure.pdf ( 

Allegheny Women’s Health (412-362-8677) 
Women’s Health | Allegheny Health Network ( 

Planned Parenthood (412-562-1900) 
Family Planning & Abortion Clinic – Pittsburgh, PA ( 

Allegheny Reproductive Health Center (412-661-8811) 
Reproductive Health Clinic – Pittsburgh, PA ( 

UPMC Magee Womens Hospital (412-641-1000) 
Womens Health Hospital – Pittsburgh, PA ( 

Student Health Services (412-383-1800) 
Gynecological Care | Student Affairs ( 

I need emergency contraception.

Student Health Services (412-383-1800) 
• IUD insertions 
• prescriptions for ELLA 

University Pharmacy (412-383-1850) 
• over the counter Levonorgetrel (1.5mg tablet $15.00) 

CVS (3422 Forbes Ave., 412-687-4181) 
• over the counter Levonorgetrel (1.5mg Tablet $29.99) 

Rite Aid (3700 Forbes Ave., 412-681-1332) 
• over the counter Levonorgetrel (1.5mg Tablet $41.99)

I am pregnant and have questions.

All Options 
An “unbiased, judgment-free, and open-hearted” talk line to discuss pregnancy, adoption, abortion, and parenting. 
All-Options – all-options pregnancy support 

National Abortion Federation 
Information about abortion and other options, as well as resources and support, including financial assistance. 
Home – National Abortion Federation ( 

ThrivingCampus Referrals to Community Mental Health Providers

ThrivingCampus is an online directory that allows Pitt students to access a list of off-campus, licensed mental health clinicians, many of whom specialize in working with students. The website includes various guides and resources that assist students through the process of securing off-campus outpatient care.

Connect to an off-campus provider

ThrivingCampus’ Help Guide

ADHD Resources

University Counseling Center
(412) 648-7930

Disability Resources and Services Contact Information: 
(412) 648-7890
Disability Resources and Services
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD):