MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) – 2 doses
- 1st dose – administered at 12 – 15 months or older
- 2nd dose – administered at 4 – 6 years or later, and at least one month after the first dose”
- Laboratory evidence of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella
Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses
- 1st dose – administered at 12 months or older
- 2nd dose – at least 3 months after the first dose up to 13 years of age. At least 4 weeks after the first dose when first dose administered at 13 years of age or older
- Laboratory evidence of immunity
- Healthcare provider documentation of disease
Meningococcal Quadrivalent – required if living in University housing
- Pennsylvania law requires all students living in University housing to certify that they have been immunized against meningococcal disease, or to sign a waiver declining the vaccine.
- One dose administered at age 16 or older is required of all incoming students living in University housing.