Monthly Budget Template for student organizations
Event Budget Template for student organizations
Pizza Order Form (Fillable PDF - use Adobe for best results. Please verify Sorrento's business hours before submitting a request. Guest list must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your event.)
SORC Food Concession Form (Fillable PDF - use Adobe for best results)
SORC Balloon Concession Form (Fillable PDF - use Adobe for best results)
- Generic Release/Waiver - Adult
- Generic Release/Waiver - Minor
- Catering Exemption Form
- Donated Food Request Page
- Accessible Event Planning Guidelines
- Events with Minors
- O'Hara Snack Approval Form
- WPU Snack Approval Form
- Program Planning Checklist
- Fundraising Approval Form
For more information, please click here.
Authorization for Student Organization Use of a University Vehicle. MUST be submitted at least 5 business days in advance for trips less than 250 miles one-way, or 10 business days in advance for trips over 250 miles one-way.
Click here for information regarding different contract templates.
Per the Guidelines for Registered Student Organization Contracts, student organizations now have the ability to submit a Contract Waiver Form (click here for directions) for speaker engagements only. Please read the Guidelines to determine if your event qualifies for a waiver. Contract waivers must also be submitted 21 days prior to your event.
Please read this page to find out what additional documents are required for your contract.
- IRS W-9 Form (REQUIRED for companies/individuals being paid)
- Invoice template (REQUIRED for companies/individuals being paid; please use the attached template if your vendor does not supply you with an invoice)
- Supplier Verification Form (REQUIRED for all new vendors with the University)
The Division of Student Affairs has created a Q&A regarding student organization activities surrounding political campaigns. Please see the Notice on Political Campaign Activity. This information is also included in the Requirements for Registration section of the Registration Guidelines.