Monthly Budget Template for student organizations
Event Budget Template for student organizations
- Generic Release/Waiver - Adult
- Generic Release/Waiver - Minor
- Catering Exemption Form
- Accessible Event Planning Guidelines
- Events with Minors
- O'Hara Snack Approval Form
- WPU Snack Approval Form
- Event Security Checklist
- Audio Visual Equipment Rental (for on-campus spaces outside WPU/OSC)
- Event Planning Checklist (for William Pitt Union & O'Hara Student Center)
- Fundraising Approval Form
For more information, please click here.
Click here for information regarding different contract templates.
Per the Guidelines for Registered Student Organization Contracts, student organizations now have the ability to submit a Contract Waiver Form (click here for directions) for speaker engagements only. Please read the Guidelines to determine if your event qualifies for a waiver. Contract waivers must also be submitted 21 days prior to your event.
Please read this page to find out what additional documents are required for your contract.
- IRS W-9 Form (REQUIRED for companies/individuals being paid)
- Invoice template (REQUIRED for companies/individuals being paid; please use the attached template if your vendor does not supply you with an invoice)
- Supplier Verification Form (REQUIRED for all new vendors with the University)
The Division of Student Affairs has created a Q&A regarding student organization activities surrounding political campaigns. Please see the Notice on Political Campaign Activity. This information is also included in the Requirements for Registration section of the Registration Guidelines.