Our Office of Health Education & Promotion provides a variety of programs and services to enhance personal and community health, while promoting healthy lifestyles.
We are open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we’re located at the Nordenberg Hall – Wellness Center (next to Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall and the University Club) on the corner of University Place and 5th Avenue.
Looking for a program? Here’s a list of available Health Education & Promotion presentations and programs offered for your group.
Click on a program link to find out more information about it. If there is no link available, you will need to contact the Health Education & Promotion office directly by calling (412) 383-1800 to find out more information:
- Late-Night Mini-Grant Program
- The PEAR Program (PEAR 1 & 2)
- Nutrition Consultations
- QUIT (smoking cessation program)
- Request a Program
- Sexual Health Services
- Request Safe Sex Materials for Your Student Organization’s Program !
- Click Here to view Outreach Initiative Ad.
- Stress Management
- Student Health Advisory Board (SHAB)