We take pride in our LGBTQIA+ community at Pitt and aim to create safe spaces and support the success of our queer/trans students as valued members of the Pitt community.
Our Mission: An Inclusive Campus
The University of Pittsburgh is committed to supporting and sustaining an inclusive and equitable campus environment — one that welcomes, values and embraces the diverse perspectives of community members of all sexual orientation, gender identities and gender expressions.
Our Undergraduate LGBTQIA+ Serving Student Organizations
- Rainbow Alliance
- Homeless Queer Youth Action Group
- T is For
- PRISM at Pitt
- Please visit the LGBTQIA+ website for up to date information on queer student groups, programming, and happenings around campus.
Our Programs Include
- Lavender Graduation: a graduation celebration for our graduating LGBTQIA students
- Queer Panther Pop Ups
- Queer Panther College Connections
- Allyship and Queer Competency Trainings