Student Health’s Patient Portal
Student Health’s Patient Portal, https://my.pitt.edu/launch-task/all/student-health-portal, can be accessed through my.pitt.edu, “Student Health Services Student Portal.”
To access Student Health’s Patient Portal, the following are required:
• Valid University student account with password and email address
• Access to my.pitt.edu
** If you do not meet the above criteria, contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA) to verify that your student account has been created.
Certified Devices for Portal Access
• Windows workstation
• Apple MAC workstation
Certified Browsers for Portal Access
• Apple Safari 3.0
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
Accessing Student Health’s Patient Portal
1. Current enrollment is required to access all online services (see below).
2. Login to my.pitt.edu.
3. Go to “Student Health Services Student Portal” to access the following online services:
- Lab Results – View your lab results from Student Health Services.
- Appts – Online self-scheduling is available for specific appointment types. Please call (412) 383-1800 if you are unable to find your reason for visit, need a same-day appointment, or would like to schedule a Mental Health appointment.
- Insurance – Enter and upload your health insurance information.
- Forms – Complete health history and appointment specific forms
- Messages – Secure message with your health care provider.
- My Documents – Find education and resources provided by your health care provider.
- Upload – Upload documents into your electronic medical record.