WPU Ticket Office Hours
|Monday – Friday||8:30 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Pitt Program Council Ticket Window Hours
|Monday – Thursday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Forms of Payment
|Student Group and Department Events||Check, Panther Funds|
|Locker Rentals||Cash Only|
|Movie Tickets||Cash and Panther Funds|
|Parking||Cash and Panther Funds|
|Pitt Program Council||Cash, Check, Money Order|
Football Parking Passes
- Lockers may be rented for one, two, or three terms
- All lockers must be vacated at the end of the rental period
- Any materials left in lockers after the vacate date will be disposed of
- Lockers may be rented between Monday through Friday 8 am through 2 pm
Rental Termination Dates
Fall Semester: Third Friday in December
Spring Semester: Last Friday in April
Summer Semester: Second Friday in August
|Lock fee is refundable when lock is returned.|
|First Term Rental Fee||$7.00|
|This price is only valid after the first term
rental fee is paid.
Ticket Window Services
- Organization must pick up the cash box
- Pick-up time may take place starting 30 minutes before the sale time
- All money collected during the event must be turned into William Pitt Union Building Management to be deposited into your University’s account. No money will be given directly to the student group or sponsor.
- For security reasons, events after 5 PM that have requested $50 or more will be required to request a police officer to escort the box to and from any location outside of the WPU. Pitt Police can be contacted at 412-624-2121.
- The WPU ticket office may be used as an alternative to receiving a cash box. You must have a member of your organization staff the ticket office and all money must be turned into William Pitt Union Building Management. See below for how to complete ticket window requests.
Weekday Ticket Sales
To request this service, please fill out our WPU Ticket Office Service Request form. Please contact Christine Pontiff with any questions or concerns.
After Hours and Weekend Ticket Sales
Ticket Office FAQs
Christine Pontiff is our Ticket Office Manager. She is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 2pm. Her office phone number is 412-648-7814 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
It normally takes two to four days for a request to be approved.
We cannot guarantee that late requests will be approved. Submit your request online and then contact the Ticket Office manager at 412-648-7814 between 8am and 2pm Monday through Friday.
If your event is expected to generate more than $100 in revenue, your event will be required to hire a police officer or use the ticket office to sell tickets or fundraiser. If an event is in the Assembly Room, Kurtzman Room, Ballroom, or Lower Lounge and the projected attendance is 100 people or more; you will be required to pay for Pitt Police. The Ticket Office is an alternative solution for your event.