Phone: (412)-648-7814 or email@example.com
WPU Ticket Office Hours
|Monday – Friday||9:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|
|Summer (May – Aug)||CLOSED|
Pitt Program Council Ticket Window Hours
|Monday – Thursday||10 am – 6 pm|
|Friday||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Forms of Payment
|Student Group and Department Ticket Sales||Cash, Check, Panther Funds|
|Locker Rentals||Cash Only|
|Movie Tickets||Cash, Check, Panther Funds|
|Football Game Parking – Clark Lot||Free with Student ID and Football Ticket|
|Pitt Program Council||Cash, Check, Money Order|
Football Parking Passes
|Date of Game||Opponent||Tickets available at WPU Ticket Office||Day of Week|
|11/14/19||North Carolina||11/8/2019 @9am||Friday|
|11/30/19||Boston College||11/20/2019 @9am||Wednesday|
- Lockers may be rented for one, two, or three terms
- All lockers must be vacated at the end of the rental period
- Any materials left in lockers after the vacate date will be disposed of
Rental Termination Dates
Fall Semester: Third Friday in December
Spring Semester: Last Friday in April
Summer Semester: Second Friday in August
|Lock fee is refundable when lock is returned.|
|First Term Rental Fee||$7.00|
|This price is only valid after the first term
rental fee is paid.
AMC Movie Tickets
- Organization must pick up the cashbox
- Pick-up time may take place starting 30 minutes before the sale time
- All money collected during the event must be turned into William Pitt Union Building Management to be deposited into your University’s account. No money will be given directly to the student group or sponsor.
- If leaving the William Pitt Union with a cashbox, a police escort is strongly encouraged. Pitt Police can be contacted at 412-624-2121. This is a complimentary service.
- The WPU ticket office may be used as an alternative selling place to receiving a cashbox. You must have a member of your organization staff the ticket office and all money must be turned into William Pitt Union Building Management. See below for how to complete ticket sale requests.
Weekday Ticket Sales
To request this service, please fill out our WPU Ticket Sale Request form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Evening (7pm – 11:30pm) and Weekend Ticket Sales
Ticket Office FAQs
email@example.com or call 412-648-7814 Monday through Friday 9am - 7pm
It normally takes two to four days for a request to be approved.
We cannot guarantee that late requests will be approved. Submit your request online and then contact the Ticket Office at 412-648-7814 between 9am and 7pm Monday through Friday.