Welcome to the University of Pittsburgh! Thank you for your interest in recruiting our students and partnering with the Office of Career Development and Placement Assistance (CDPA) to meet your recruiting needs. We strive to provide excellent service and create a great on campus recruitment experience.
Pitt is a world-class University that has earned the reputation as one of the nation’s top research universities and one of the top public universities in the world. The University is proud to be ranked as:
- A top U.S. public research university according to The Top American Research Universities annual report
- 18th among public institutions in the Times Higher Education World Universities 2012 rankings
- The only Pennsylvania public college or university included in The Princeton Review-USA TODAY nation “Best Value Colleges for 2013”
- The Princeton Review cited Pitt in its 2013 list of “Most Environmentally Responsible Colleges”
- Pitt ranked in the top 10% for graduating seniors with internship experience.
In addition, our students are exploring interests beyond the classroom, while winning prestigious awards for their academic achievement and community engagement. Over 1,300 students participate in the Study Abroad program each year.
CDPA will help connect you to these successful, ambitious, motivated and qualified students through a recruiting program that is designed to accommodate your needs as well as those of the students.
All of the information that you need to engage with Pitt and our students is provided on the menu to the right of this page. If you have questions about any of our programs or events, or want to share suggestions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to developing a strong partnership with you.
Assistant Director for Employer Relations