For event and program planning, student organizations must download, complete, and submit the appropriate contracts provided below. Please review the Guidelines for Registered Student Organization Contracts and note that the policies for ON CAMPUS and OFF CAMPUS activities vary. To help you prepare for your event please refer to the Program Planning Checklist. If you need assistance, the SORC Business Office in 833 William Pitt Union.
- Live Performance Contract (Used for guest speakers, bands, musicians, dance groups, comedians, poets, and other live performers)
- Event Production Agreement (Used for individuals/companies providing services other than entertainers e.g. referees, sound companies, lighting companies, equipment rentals, and other individuals/companies providing services)
- Instruction Services Agreement (Used for individuals providing services for instructional purposes e.g. dance instructors, choreographers, and martial arts demonstrations)
- DJ Agreement (Used for DJ and Karaoke services)
Please see additional documents below for the required Contract Cover Sheet and IRS W-9 Form.
- CONTRACT COVER SHEET (REQUIRED)
- IRS W-9 Form (REQUIRED for companies/individuals being paid)
- Invoice template (REQUIRED for companies/individuals being paid; please use the attached template if your vendor does not supply you with an invoice)
- Supplier Verification Form (REQUIRED for all new vendors with the University)
WAIVERS (used for participants at your event)