Pitt Advantage Grant
The PittAdvantage provides undergraduate students who have completed the OCC financial assistance for a study abroad experience, an unpaid internship, or service learning project. Grants are only awarded for the summer.
This grant is designed to enhance your college experience and directly links to the purpose of the OCC: helping students receive a well-rounded education and ultimately gain a competitive edge for the job marketplace or graduate or professional schools.
- Undergraduate student at the University of Pittsburgh Main Campus-Oakland
- Full-time status for no less than 2 terms (Baccalaureate degree in progress)
- Not on academic probation
- Will return to the University as a full-time student the semester following the learning experience
- Have fully completed all goals and requirements of the Outside the Classroom Curriculum
- Approximately 6 months after graduation, you will be asked to participate in the University’s post-grad survey.
Application Deadline And Important Information
PittAdvantage Grant applications for the Summer 2018 term will be available January 2018. Grants will be awarded in the amount of $1,500 each.
Click the link to apply now: https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JVBuQcnWIprsgt
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the OCC Coordinator at email@example.com.