Pitt Advantage Grant
The PittAdvantage provides undergraduate students who have completed the OCC financial assistance for a study abroad experience, an unpaid internship, or service learning project.
This grant is designed to enhance your college experience and directly links to the purpose of the OCC: helping students receive a well-rounded education and ultimately gain a competitive edge for the job marketplace or graduate or professional schools.
- Undergraduate student at the University of Pittsburgh Main Campus-Oakland
- Full-time status for no less than 2 terms (Baccalaureate degree in progress)
- Not on academic probation
- Will return to the University as a full-time student the semester following the learning experience
- Have fully completed all goals and requirements of the Outside the Classroom Curriculum
- Approximately 6 months after graduation, you will be asked to participate in the University’s post-grad survey.
Application Deadline And Important Information
PittAdvantage Grant applications for the Summer 2018 term will be available January 2018. Grants will be awarded in the amount of $1,500 each.
Click the link to apply now: https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JVBuQcnWIprsgt
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the OCC Coordinator at email@example.com.