Pitt Advantage Grant
The PittAdvantage provides undergraduate students who have completed the OCC financial assistance for a study abroad experience, an unpaid internship, or service learning project.
This grant is designed to enhance your college experience and directly links to the purpose of the OCC: helping students receive a well-rounded education and ultimately gain a competitive edge for the job marketplace or graduate or professional schools.
- Undergraduate student at the University of Pittsburgh Main Campus-Oakland
- Full-time status for no less than 2 terms (Baccalaureate degree in progress)
- Not on academic probation
- Will return to the University as a full-time student the semester following the learning experience
- Have fully completed all goals and requirements of the Outside the Classroom Curriculum
- Approximately 6 months after graduation, you will be asked to participate in the University’s post-grad survey.
Application Deadline And Important Information
Grants will be awarded up to $1,500 each.
Pitt Advantage Applications for Summer 2017 can be completed at https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cLVdCriqi3DwTcN
All applications must be submitted by March 3, 2017. Grant recipients will be chosen and notified by April 14, 2017.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the OCC Coordinator at email@example.com or 412-648-7130.