Marketing and Communications Overview
The Marketing and Communications Office is responsible for publicizing and showcasing the diverse array of programs and services sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs, affiliated student organizations, and campus partners.
The office collaborates with each department within Student Affairs, as well as students, staff, and faculty campus wide, to develop and implement creative and comprehensive marketing strategies. We strive to ensure that students, faculty, and staff are well informed about programs, events, and services that enrich the student experience. A variety of print and digital platforms are used to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns.
Primary services include:
- Graphic design of print and electronic promotional materials (flyers, posters, brochures, event programs)
- Strategic social media campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Campus Connect, Flickr)
- Video production
- Promotion of programs, events, and services through:
- Digital televisions in William Pitt Union, Cathedral of Learning and Residence Halls
- Student Affairs electronic newsletter distributed 2-3 times per month to students, faculty, and staff
- On-campus media placement
To begin a project with the marketing and communications team, please contact Janine Fisher.