Are you in need of professional attire for an upcoming interview, Career Fair, or other experience? The Career Center’s Career Closet is a service that lends suits, blazers, shirts, ties, and other professional accessories to students in order to help them look their best. Schedule an appointment today by contacting the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Pitt alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the University of Pittsburgh: Thank you so much for your generous donations to our Career Closet! We are not accepting any donations at this time.
Procedures for Borrowing and Returning
- Students must request an appointment via Handshake or email at least 24 hours before the event
- If the items are soiled please clean before returning the items
- If items are damaged, please notify the Career Center staff before returning
- Items that cannot be dry cleaned (such as shoes) will be separated for at least 48 hours before next use
- Returned items are held for a 48-hour period before being placed back in inventory