Welcome to Pitt’s Career Center! No matter where you are in your career exploration process, it’s never too early to start preparing for your future. Partner with us as you explore your passions, values, and goals. We’ll work with you—from start to finish—to develop the skills and experiences needed to achieve the career of your dreams.
How to Reach Us Virtually:
- Schedule an appointment in Handshake,
- Handshake will give you the option to see a Career Consultant that specializes in your field of study or a member of the Internship Team for help with internship research, applications, and more. If you’re not sure who you should meet with, start with our Find Your Consultant tool or learn more about the Internship Team.
- Attend Drop-In Appointments in Zoom, Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Chat with us using our extended-hours chat box, Monday-Thursday 5-7 p.m. .
- Submit resumes for reviews to firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out with general questions at email@example.com
- Call us at 412-383-4473
Registration is Required to Attend the Fall Virtual Career + Internship Fair. Here’s How to Register in Under 2 Minutes: