To receive a University of Pittsburgh degree, you must complete, at a minimum, your last 30 credits at the University of Pittsburgh. Specific graduation and other requirements for different University of Pittsburgh schools vary. (Note: a maximum of 60 credits can transfer from a two-year degree program; and a maximum of 90 from a four-year college/university.) Follow this link to view the Pitt Transfer Credit GPA Guidelines.
- Butler County Community College
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Community College of Beaver County
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Westmoreland County Community College
- PA TRAC Transfer Credit Framework
PA TRAC Transfer Credit Framework. PA TRAC involves a thirty credit matrix of transferable credits from institutions participating in Pennsylvania’s College Transfer System. These thirty credit hours of equivalent course content are accepted as meeting general education requirements for most majors.