How to Deposit Funds
- Ask the student at the front desk to make a deposit and fill out the sign in sheet.
- Fill out all forms in their entirety
- Club name – do not use acronyms
- Description – this should be more than “deposit”, examples can be “Panera fundraiser”, “bake sale”, etc.
- If depositing dues: fill out the Dues Collection Form. This can be done either in the office or beforehand.
- Count all cash and checks and fill in the respective area on the form.
- Give all forms and money to the student at the front desk and wait for a receipt to be made for you.
Revenue Collecting Tips:
- When collecting funds, have two members from the organization count all cash and checks and sign off on it.
- Deposit all money within 24 hours of receiving it. Do not hold onto cash.