Usage Pre-Requisites – For Online Portal Services
The Student Health Service provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru the Student Health Service Student Portal site. The Student Health Service Student Portal site can also be found from inside the University student portal my.pitt.edu by searching for “Student Health Service Student Portal”.
University Student Portal Pre-Requisites
ACTION: To Access the University Student Portal at my.pitt.edu
- MUST have your valid University student account with password and email address.
- MUST be an active member of one of the University’s academic programs.
** If you do not meet the above criteria, proceed no further! You will need to contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA) to verify that your student account has been created.
Online Student Health Service Portal Pre-Requisites
ACTION: To access the “Student Health Service Student Portal” site
- MUST be enrolled on our Oakland Campus.
- MUST be registered for classes for the current term or the upcoming term.
- MUST have Active Student Status.
** If you do not meet the above criteria, proceed no further! You will need to register for classes before you are able to access this site.
Device Technology Pre-Requisites
Certified Devices for Portal Access
- Windows workstation
- Apple MAC workstation
Certified Browsers for Portal Access
- Internet Explorer – version 11
- Apple Safari 3.0 (Microsoft Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox (most recent version)
- Google Chrome (most recent version)
ALL SMART PHONES, OTHER INTERNET CAPABLE DEVICES AND UNLISTED BROWSERS ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR ONLINE STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL ACCESS !!
Use of non-certified devices and browsers will generate errors.
Before calling Student Health or the Help Desk to report a problem, please make sure that you follow the above Pre-Requisite guidelines first.