Cancel an Appointment – Using Online Student Health
The Student Health Service provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru the Student Health Service Student Portal site. Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites first before proceeding.
SERVICE CHANGE ALERT – Effective March 19, 2020, the Student Health Service will no longer provide in-person visits.
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and the University Community, we believe it is in everyone’s best interest to practice social distancing. Our providers will make every effort to accommodate our patients through phone calls, emails, and secure messages. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 412-383-1800 with any questions or concerns you may have.
Our Student Health Service clinicians are now providing telehealth services for our students. You may schedule an appointment by calling 412-383-1800 and leaving a message or contacting any one of our SHS clinicians via secure messaging.
Online Appointment Management (self scheduling and canceling) is not available at this time.
How to Cancel an Appointment Online
- Logon to the Student Health Service Student Portal site to enter Online Student Health. Review the Logon Procedure if you need assistance.CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Online Student Health Home Page.
- From the Online Student Health Home Page, locate the Upcoming Appointments section at the right of the page.
CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Online Student Health Home Page with Upcoming Appointments.
- Click on the CANCEL button under the appointment that you want to cancel. A Cancellation Reason box will appear.
- You will then need to select a Cancellation Reason from a drop down box that will appear. After selecting a Cancellation Reason, then click on the Submit button.
- A Cancellation email will be sent you to verify that the appointment was successfully cancelled.
- You can cancel an appointment online up to 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
If you are unable to cancel your appointment online, please call us at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time at (412) 383-1800 to cancel.
*** Failure to cancel will result in being charged a NoShow Fee.