HEALTH ALERT BULLETINS
The Student Health Service provides Health Alert bulletins and bulletin specific information to our student population as part of our service.
The University of Pittsburgh Student Health Service is now offering Telemedicine and In-Person appointments to students, effective Monday, July 13, 2020.
Please call the Student Health Service during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM (Summer hours), to schedule an appointment. To ensure the health and safety of our staff and our students, all appointment must be scheduled ahead of time. At this time, we will no longer offer unscheduled appointments. A nurse will assist you with scheduling either an In-Person or Telemedicine appointment with a healthcare provider.
Prior to your appointment, please check-in remotely and complete all required forms and consent. CLICK HERE for further remote self check-in instructions. Please upload your insurance card information into the Student Health Service Portal.
What to expect at your Telemedicine Appointment:
CLICK HERE for more information regarding the Telemedicine appointment process.
CLICK HERE for a list of Telemedicine services.
What to expect at your In-Person Appointment:
- In-Person appointments will be offered Monday-Friday 10 AM-3 PM (Summer hours).
- When you arrive at the Wellness Center for your in-person appointment, please call the main number, (412) 383-1800, to be granted access to the Wellness Center.
- You will be screened with a series of questions and temperature check prior to entry into the Clinic.
- Masks are required at all times inside the Wellness Center.
We are now offering COVID-19 testing to the following University students:
- Students with signs or symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- Asymptomatic students with recent known or suspected exposure
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a person with COVID-19, please call the Student Health Service, at 412.383.1800, to speak to a nurse.
Our Student Health Service clinicians will continue to provide telehealth services as well. You may schedule an appointment by calling 412-383-1800 and leaving a message or contacting any one of our SHS clinicians via secure messaging. Self-scheduling is not available at this time.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 412-383-1800 with any questions or concerns you may have.
For the most Up-To-Date information on the COVID-19 Virus posted by the University of Pittsburgh —> CLICK HERE.