Student Health Flu Clinics Calendar, 2021
FREE FLU SHOTS for Students!!
The Student Health Service strongly encourages University of Pittsburgh students to take preventative measures to limit the spread of flu by getting an annual flu shot. Students can receive FREE seasonal flu vaccine shots through the Student Health Service on the following dates and locations. (All students MUST present their Pitt ID card to receive a FREE flu shot.)
FLU SHOT APPOINTMENTS FOR NOVEMBER – By Appt ONLY
Location: Student Health Service, OHara Tent
These Wednesdays: (Nov 3, 10, and 17) – 1pm thru 4pm
These Thursdays: (Nov 4 and 11) – 1pm thru 3pm
Flu Shot appointments can be scheduled thru the Student Portal (https://my.pitt.edu/launch-task/all/student-health-portal) or by calling a receptionist at (412) 383-1800.
To make an online Flu Shot appointment:
- Go to Student Portal (https://my.pitt.edu/launch-task/all/student-health-portal) to start scheduling.
For detailed instructions for using the Student Portal, go to Using Online Student Health
- Click on Appts tab located in the page top menu. The Appointment Search screen will appear. Scroll down page to the SEARCH for next available appointments section.
- Make sure Clinic field is set to:
Vaccine Clinic Online Scheduling
- Go to the Reason field.
Select an available Reason/Location Site:
Appt for Flu Shot (@OHara Tent)
- Go to the Provider field to select a Provider. Check ALL Providers listed for available dates/times at the selected location site.
(CAUTION: Leaving this field blank will cause no appts to be found when you search)
- After selecting an Appointment Date/Time that you want, you should verify that your selected appointment is listed under the Upcoming Appointments section.
Preparing for your Flu Shot Appointment
You will receive an Appt Reminder email and Secure message the night before your Flu Shot appointment.
It will contain the following information:
- Appointment Date/Time
- Link to Vaccine Information Statement for you to review
- Self Checkin instructions
- Pre-Visit Form instructions
*** YOU MUST COMPLETE SELF CHECK-IN AND PRE-VISIT CONSENT FORMS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED FLU SHOT APPOINTMENT.
If you start the Self Check-In process and are unable to complete all of the Pre-Visit forms and consents for your Flu Shot appointment, please contact the Student Health Service at (412) 383-1800 so that your appointment Check In status can be reset by a receptionist. This will enable you to resume and complete the Pre-Visit forms and consents prior to attending your scheduled Flu Shot Appointment.
For more information about flu vaccine:
CLICK HERE to view the Vaccine Information Statement.