Menstrual products are not a luxury. Period.
1 in 5 people have struggled to access period products because they were unavailable or unaffordable.
Over the spring of 2019, a small group of students from the Pitt Graduate School of Public Health initiated a university chapter of Period the Menstrual Movement. Their first action was a pilot project to increase access to menstrual hygiene products in their building. The project was a success and the group furthered their movement across campus. With the support of the Student Government Board, the Student Office of Sustainability, Pitt Planned Parenthood and TreasurHER, several menstrual health projects converged, resulting in the expansion of the original pilot program. Education and feedback to this project is vital, so please consider learning more about assistance resources at the ULS link below and taking the survey below if you have accessed a dispenser.
- Women’s Pool Locker Room
- Women’s Gym Locker Room
William Pitt Union
- Lower Level Women’s Restroom
- Main Floor Women’s Restroom
- Ground, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Floor Women’s Restrooms
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th Floor Women’s Restrooms on WEST Side
Cathedral of Learning
- Ground, 2nd & 3rd Floor Women’s Restrooms
- 1st Floor Women’s Restroom near the library
- 1st Floor Women’s Restroom
Chevron Science Center
- 1st & 2nd Floor Women’s Restrooms
- Basement & 1st Floor Women’s Restrooms
If you have accessed a dispenser, please take the following survey:
ULS Resource Guide: