The Pitt Bike Cave: A student created and managed bike shop and fix-it space
The Pitt Bike Cave is located in the Posvar Hall pass-thru, in between Posvar and David L. Lawrence Halls.
Stop by the Bike Cave to fix up your own bike with our tools, buy a bike, or have your bike fixed up by one of our bike attendants.
The Pitt Bike Cave will OPEN for Spring on March 19th!
Spring semester hours:
- Friday 1-6pm *Open Shop by Appointment
- Saturday 12-4pm *Open Shop by Appointment
- Sunday 12-3pm *Open Shop by Appointment
Check back for appointment sign-ups soon!
Due to the spread of Covid-19 we ask that you follow these safety protocols when visiting the Bike Cave:
- Make an appointment to visit!
- Face coverings are MANDATORY
- Practice physical distancing while in the Cave
- Follow the rules on our posted signage
- Practice good hand hygiene
Find us on Facebook
Find us on Instagram