Service Leadership Committee
The Service Leadership Committee (SLC) is a great way to become engaged with the Office of PittServes, your fellow students, and the greater Pittsburgh community. If you want to connect with like-minded students and community members while engaging in professional development and leadership opportunities, then apply for the SLC here. We encourage applicants with all levels of volunteer experience!
SLC Members have contributed to the engagement of hundreds of students with community partners. Please visit the PittServes Volunteer Portal here.
- Serve on the Service Leadership Committee for the full 2019-2020 academic year.
- Plan 1 service project per month.
- Attend 1 service project per month.
- Serve as a project leader during Signature Days of Service (PMADD, MLK Day, Be a Good Neighbor Day).
- Attend ALL meetings.
- Meet once per month with mentor and once per month with SLC committee heads.
- Assist in DIY Box responsibilities.
- Please check back Fall 2021 for more details!