Since the 1920’s the University of Pittsburgh chapter of Omicron Delta Kappa, the national leadership honor society, has recognized one recently graduated or graduating senior who exemplifies leadership of exceptional quality and versatility.
The award recipient will have their name engraved on a stone in the ODK Leadership Walk between the Cathedral of Learning and Heinz Memorial Chapel.
- Recognize a student for meritorious leadership and extracurricular activities;
- Recognize a student who has developed as a whole person, both as a member of the Pitt community and as a prospective contributor to the greater world;
- Recognize exemplary character, responsible leadership, service in campus and/or community life, scholarship, genuine fellowship, and dedication to democratic ideals;
- Recognize the type of student who the University aspires to produce;
- Inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainments.
The 2020 Senior of the Year award recipient is: Jordan Fields!
Jordan graduated from the Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences with a degree in political science and minors in Africana studies and sociology. Jordan plans to pursue a degree at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Read more about Jordan Fields
View the 2020 Senior of the Year finalists and past winners