The Career Center aims to assist students in their career search from start to finish. Explore the pages above for more information on career consulting, résumé writing, job and internship search strategies, and more.
Here’s how you can connect with the Career Center virtually:
- Schedule an appointment in Handshake with a Career Consultant or Internship Team
- Virtual Drop-Ins on Zoom: Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Zoom instructions here.
- Extended Hours Career Chat: Monday-Thursday 5-7 p.m. Use the chat box right here at careers.pitt.edu to ask quick questions and get quick answers!
- Resume Reviews: Drop-in today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for Career Center feedback within 2 business days
- For general questions, you can call us at 412-383-4473, email us at email@example.com, DM us on Instagram and Twitter (@pittcareers), or message us on Faceboook (@PittCareerCenter)