How do I get started with the Internship Prep Program (IPP)?
CDPA is here to support you as you search for experiential learning opportunities. We offer resume and cover letter reviews, search support, networking, tips, follow-up advice, mock interviews, LinkedIn profile reviews, and more.
There are 3 different ways to get started.
- Attend a workshop
- We will be posting our Fall semester workshop schedule in August; Check back then to see when you can attend your first one!
- Meet with the Internship Team
- Appointments can be used to discuss your resume, cover letter, networking, search strategies, interviews, follow up advice, LinkedIn profiles, and more. The best reason to come in is when you have no idea what to do next.
- Drop-in appointments are available Monday-Friday from 2-4 p.m. except during special event days.
- Appointments can be scheduled with any member of the Internship Team in Handshake.
- Complete the Internship Goals survey
- Login to Handshake via my.pitt.edu and answer a few questions about your internship goals in the “Planning” tab on the left.