The Career & Internship Fairs are coming soon!!
JC Penney Suit Up Event @ Ross Park Mall and online
Exclusive deals and discounts on professional attire.
Sunday, February 5, 3-6 p.m., Ross Park Mall location
To shop online, text PITT to 67292 to get your 30% off coupon
Need to borrow professional attire for a fair or interview? Schedule an appointment on Handshake.
Limited Career Closet drop-in hours will be offered on February 13 from 1-4 p.m., 224 WPU.
Thursday, February 9, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Career Center, WPU Second Floor
Drop by for a resume review!
Pitt’s Career Center staff, alumni and employers will be reviewing resumes non-stop from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Snacks and pizza. Please arrive with a physical copy of your resume instead of electronic, thanks!
11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Enterprise, FBI Clarksburg, Pulse
1-3 p.m.: Commonwealth of PA, Target
3-5 p.m.: Allegheny Health Network, Walgreens, Teach for America
5-7 p.m.: Aliquippa Impact, Naval Nuclear Laboratory
Career Consultants, Career Ambassadors, and Alumni-in-Residence review resumes all the time. Drop-in any weekday between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. in 200 WPU or schedule appointments in Handshake.
Career & Internship Fairs
- Dress to impress!
- For Pitt students and alumni only
- Career Closet open throughout the fairs
- First time tours available from 11-2:30 daily
- Photo booth area open for LinkedIn and Handshake headshots
Spring 2023 Programs and Events
Spring career and internship programming will be centered around industry-specific weeks. Follow Career Communities in Career Central for additional details about events featuring alumni, employers, and more!
- Engineering and Technology Weeks: January 23-February 3
- Management, Operations, HR & Finance Week: January 30-February 3
- Career Fair Prep Week: February 5-10
- Policy, Law & Public Service Week: February 20-24
- Environment & Sustainability Week: March 13-17
- Sales, Marketing, & Entrepreneurship Week: March 20-24
- Multimedia, Communications & Creative Arts Week: March 20-31
- Education, Cultures & Human Services Week: March 27-31
- Healthcare Week: April 2-7
- Life & Physical Sciences Week: April 2-7