Welcome, Pitt Alumni!
The Career Center is excited to support Pitt alumni in their career endeavors. Please use this page to learn more about our services, resources, and alumni engagement opportunities through the Career Center.
Handshake access is free for all Pitt Alumni. To set up your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-383-HIRE.
Alumni Career Services
All University of Pittsburgh alumni receive access to the following career services and resources at no charge:
- Free access to Handshake, the online database of job and internship postings exclusive to Pitt students and alumni (all University of Pittsburgh campuses)
- Join Pitt Commons, Pitt’s new networking database deigned to connect Pitt alumni and current students around various interest areas!
- Free access to on-campus career fairs and networking events hosted by the University of Pittsburgh (including the Fall and Spring Career Fairs). Fees may apply to specific consortium events; see registration details for each event.
- Note: On-Campus Interviewing is restricted to current Pitt students only. Only by employer request can an alumnus participate in the on-campus interview process.
- Individual career assistance is free for alumni for 1 year after graduation date (see below).
Alumni Career Counseling
Individual career counseling sessions are available to University of Pittsburgh alumni (Oakland campus) through the Career Center. Assistance is available at no charge to address career change advice, job search strategies, resume and cover letter review, or other career-related topics. For more information, please call the Career Center at (412) 383-4473 or email email@example.com.
Alumni from University of Pittsburgh regional campuses should contact the Career Center at their campus for assistance.