2021 Career Center Internship Mini-Grants
Grants will be awarded in the amount of $500 and funds can be used for any unpaid experiential learning opportunity meeting all of the following criteria:
- Unpaid experiential learning opportunities include but are not limited internships, research, extended service learning, or field experiences.
- Must take place this academic year, between August 17, 2020 and April 30, 2021.
- The duration of the experience must be for at least 100 hours to be considered for a grant.
- Undergraduate student at the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Campus
- Full-time status for no less than 2 terms (Baccalaureate degree in progress)
- Student must be in good standing at the University
The application can be completed here: Career Center Internship Mini-Grant Application
Note that the application has two short essay questions you may want to draft prior to starting the form. The questions are:
Describe the nature of your role and the work you completed/will be expected to complete during this opportunity. Please share details.
Please explain how this experience is supporting your choice of career path or post graduation plans.
Applications will be reviewed on a bi-weekly basis.
- Final Deadline: Sunday, April 18 at 11:59 p.m.
Grants will continue to be awarded as long as funds are available. Funds are not currently available for summer opportunities. For summer opportunities, review the OCC Advantage Grant site for eligibility criteria.
Students who are chosen to receive the mini-grants will be notified within two weeks of the submission deadline.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Internship Coordinator at email@example.com.
2021 Career Center Internship Mini-Grants are proudly offered through the Career Center of the Division of Student Affairs.