VIRTUAL SERVICES AT THE UCC
The University Counseling Center will continue to provide virtual services in High Risk, Elevated and Guarded postures. All offices (including satellite offices and those located in residence halls) will remain closed for in-person services.The UCC offers a variety of virtual services and programs (including Drop-In Services) to meet the needs of our community.
Please continue to take care of your health and wellbeing.
Connecting to Online Services & Resources
- If you are interested in engaging in UCC services or seeking support for the first time, please utilize Virtual Drop-in Services by contacting 412-648-7930, Monday-Friday from 9a-4p.
- Therapy Assistance Online resources are available to all students.
- A number of virtual Wellness Workshops are offered throughout the week for interested students. Please visit our Virtual Workshops page for additional information.
- Students can now access virtual Let’s Talk sessions. Please visit our Let’s Talk page for additional information.
- A number of virtual groups are offered throughout the semester. Please visit our Group Counseling page for additional information.
- Outreach programs and presentations are now being offered virtually. Please visit our Wellness Education & Outreach page for additional information.
- Click HERE to learn more about all available virtual services at the UCC.
University of Pittsburgh’s Public Safety & Emergency Management Website
Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health during an Infectious Disease Outbreak
Staying Well While Staying In
Mental Health & Coping during COVID-19