SELF-HELP & WELLNESS: THERAPY ASSISTANCE ONLINE (TAO)
What is TAO?
It may be helpful to think of TAO as a private online library of engaging, interactive programs to learn life skills and to help you bounce back from disappointments or stumbling blocks in life. As you watch videos and engaged with our interactive components, you’ll gain the knowledge, self-awareness, and skills you need to achieve your goals.
You can complete TAO at your own pace, whether that’s just one session a day, or perhaps two whole modules. It’s entirely up to you!
How to Sign Up for TAO Self-Enrolled Self-Help
Here are the steps to get you started in TAO:
- Visit us.taoconnect.org and click ‘Register’.
- Enter your name and Pitt email address on the enrollment form.
- Leave the ‘Enrollment Key’ field blank. Fill out the demographics and Informed Consent form, and click ‘Sign Me Up!’
- Check your email. You will be sent an email with a temporary password. Click the link in the email to login, and change your password to set up your account.
- You’re ready to go! Watch the quick video to help you navigate the TAO platform.