“Let’s Talk” is going virtual!
Let’s Talk is a drop-in service that offers informal, confidential consultation with a clinician from the University of Pittsburgh Counseling Center. Let’s Talk consultations are free for all enrolled University of Pittsburgh students.
Consultations are typically 10-15 minutes long and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. You may have to wait for a short time in the virtual waiting room.
While Let’s Talk clinicians are UCC staff members, Let’s Talk is not a substitute for traditional mental health counseling. Students often use Let’s Talk to get support with a specific problem and/or to learn more about services at the University of Pittsburgh Counseling Center.
“Let’s Talk” consultations are:
- FREE for enrolled University of Pittsburgh students
- 15 minutes long
- Offered first-come, first-served (no appointment necessary)
- Informal (not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling)
September 2020 Let’s (tele)Talk Schedule:
- Mondays, 3-4pm: Click here to join!
- Tuesdays, 5-6pm: Click here to join!
- Wednesdays, 11a-noon: Click here to join!
- Thursdays, 4-5pm: Click here to join!
- Fridays, 2-3pm: Click here to join!