Reserving Space in the Student Unions
The Reservations Office, located on the Main Floor of the William Pitt Union, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-648-7817.
To create an EMS account:
- You must be an officer in a SORC certified student organization
- View our online training module
- Complete the quiz at the end of the tutorial
- Send in your quiz results to email@example.com
- You must also apply for an account with EMS
- Be sure to use your Pitt username and password- if your account is inactive or pending, DO NOT apply for another account!
- New users will be notified via e-mail when their account has been activated
Reserving Space in Other University Buildings
All student organizations certified by the Office of Student Life, through the Student Organization Resource Center (SORC), are eligible to reserve space in other University buildings.
These designated rooms may be reserved through EMS. These rooms are available after 9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and after 4 p.m. Friday-Sunday.
These requests are processed and approved through the Registrar’s Office. All WPU/OSC Reservations policies apply in addition to University guidelines as they relate to University classroom and programming space.