Frequently Asked Questions
William Pitt Union
Can I park in the WPU turnaround?
- Parking in the William Pitt Union driveway is prohibited. Any parking tickets issued to sponsors, performers or participants are their own responsibility. Parking arrangements are the sole responsibility of the sponsor. The William Pitt Union offers a 15 minute drop off and pick up courtesy parking in the driveway. Guests must register the car at the Information Desk.
I lost something at an event last week, will it still be there?
- Any lost and found item, with the exception of food and clothing, are held at the Information Desk. These items are registered in our database for up to 30 days.
I saw in the newspaper that tickets will be sold for an event at the Pitt Program Council Ticket Office, where is the PPC Ticket office located?
- The PPC Ticket Office is located directly beside the Information Desk on the main floor of the WPU.
I will be in the William Pitt Union for a conference, does your building have free wi-fi?
- This can be set up through CSSD (412 624-HELP ).
O’Hara Student Center
Is the O’Hara Student Center (OSC) the same as the University Club?
Is there a computer lab in the OSC?
Can the OSC parking lot be reserved?
Where can you load/unload for an OSC event?
- Parking lot
Can a student use the OSC pianos?
- After 5pm if no event is being held