Spread the Facts, Not Germs!
Best ways to stop the spread of germs that can cause the Flu and other viruses, while protecting yourself in the process.
- Get Vaccinated.
When a vaccine is available, this is the best way to protect yourself.
- Don’t touch your Face!
Avoid touching nose, mouth and eyes with unwashed hands.
This is the easiest way for germs to enter the body.
- Wash your Hands frequently.
CLICK HERE to view a video on proper hand washing technique.
Must wash your hands for 20 seconds or more to sufficiently clean them.
- Cover your Coughs and Sneezes.
Always cough or sneeze into the angle of your arm. Don’t use your hands if possible.
- Avoid sharing cups, utensils, water bottles, and other personal items
- Avoid contact with those already sick.
- Stay home if you become sick.