Scheduling Restrictions – Using Online Student Health
The Student Health Service now provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru their University student portal site at my.pitt.edu. Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites first before proceeding.
All Oakland Campus students who are enrolled in classes for the Present Term. Students who are not enrolled in classes will not be able to schedule appointments online.
If you are not eligible, there will NOT be an Appointments menu button when you access the Student Health Online Portal.
Restrictions & Guidelines
When using Online Appointment Scheduling, please help us to provide optimal patient care by carefully following the Guidelines below. Thank you for your assistance.
- Online Scheduling can be used to make an appointment, cancel an appointment and complete required pre-visit forms for scheduled appointments.
- The following appointment reasons are currently available for Online Scheduling:
- Abdominal Pain – Constipation
- Abdominal Pain – Nausea, Vomiting, Or Diarrhea
- Abdominal Pain – Non-Specific
- Back Pain
- Blood Pressure Check
- Ears – Hearing Test
- Eyes – Red Eye
- Eyes – Vision Test
- Follow-Up With Clinician
- Immunization – Hepatitis A
- Immunization – Hepatitis B
- Immunization – Meningitis
- Immunization – MMR
- Immunization – Tetanus
- Injection – Allergy Shots
- Injection – Depo Provera
- Joint Pain
- Loss Of Hair
- Physical Exam
- Pregnancy Test
- Skin – Dressing Change
- Skin – Rash
- Skin – Skin Problem
- Skin – Staple Removal
- Skin – Suture Removal
- STD Screening – Female
- STD Screening – Male
- Travel Health Assessment
- URI – Allergies
- URI – Cold Or Flu
- URI – Cough
- URI – Ear Problem
- URI – Sinus Problems
- URI – Sore Throat
- URI – Upper Respiratory Complaints
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Women’s Health – Annual GYN Exam
- Women’s Health – Breast Lump Or Problem
- Women’s Health – Miscellaneous GYN Problem
- Women’s Health – Vaginitis
- Women’s Health – Yeast Infection
- Please call (412) 383-1800 during our Business Hours to speak with a receptionist for any to the situations below where Online Student Health is ineffective:
- Unable to find my appointment reason in the list of available reasons.
- Need to make a Same Day appointment
- Unable to find an appointment that fits your schedule
Please DO NOT use the Online Scheduling to make an appointment if your reason is NOT IN the above listed reasons !!!
Misuse of Online Scheduling for unlisted reasons deprives another student of an appointment slot defined by the above listed reasons. Additionally, misappropriated appointments can slow down clinic operation and can lead to delays in patient care.