Schedule an Appointment – Using Online Student Health
The Student Health Service now provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru their University student portal site at my.pitt.edu. Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites first before proceeding.
How to Schedule an Appointment Online
- Please review the Scheduling Restrictions before continuing to see the list of medical reasons that you are allowed to schedule an appointment for using Online Student Health.
- Logon to the University student portal and enter Online Student Health. Review the Logon Procedure if you need assistance.
CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Online Student Health Home Page.
- From the Online Student Health Home Page, locate the Appointment link and click on it.
- The appointment scheduler page #1 should appear. You must complete the following search parameter fields in the Scheduler Utility, then click on Submit button to proceed to the next page:
- Reason – Using Drop Down box
- Provider — Using Drop Down box
CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Scheduler Utility Page #1.
- On page #2 of the Scheduler Utility, you will see a calendar on the left and the available list of appointments for the selected date on the right. Select the date from the calendar to find the appointments available for that date.
CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Scheduler Utility Page #2.
- Based on the search parameters and the date that you provide, a list of appointments will appear on the right side of the Scheduler Utility. Click on Select button for the appointment that you want to make.
CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Scheduler Utility Page #2 with appointment list.
- Your scheduled appointment will be verified and you will be sent an appointment confirmation email. There will be a forms link in the message if you have appointment specific forms that need completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Scheduler Utility Page #2 with Appointment Confirmation.