Usage Pre-Requisites – For Online Portal Services
University Student Portal Pre-Requisites
ACTION: To Access the University Student Portal at my.pitt.edu
- MUST have your valid University student account with password and email address.
- MUST be an active member of one of the University’s academic programs.
** If you do not meet the above criteria, proceed no further! You will need to contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid (OAFA) to verify that your student account has been created
Online Student Health Pre-Requisites
ACTION: To Possess an “Enter Student Health Service Portal” Link within Your University Portal
- MUST be enrolled on our Oakland Campus.
- MUST be registered for classes for the current term or the upcoming term.
** If you do not meet the above criteria, proceed no further! You will need to register for classes before you see this link.
Device Technology Pre-Requisites
Certified Devices for Portal Access
- Windows workstation
- Apple MAC workstation
Certified Browsers for Portal Access
- Internet Explorer – versions 6,7,8
- Apple Safari 3.0 (Microsoft Windows)
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0
ALL SMART PHONES, OTHER INTERNET CAPABLE DEVICES AND UNLISTED BROWSERS ARE NOT CERTIFIED FOR PORTAL ACCESS !!
Use of non-certified devices and browsers will generate errors.
Before calling Student Health or the Help Desk to report a problem, please make sure that you follow the above Pre-Requisite guidelines first.