Medical History Entry – Using Online Student Health
The Student Health Service now provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru their University student portal site at my.pitt.edu. Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites first before proceeding.
By completing your Medical History form online, you will accomplish the following:
- This medical information enables our medical staff to provide optimal care to you.
- By completing required forms before your visit, you will save time on your visit by helping the Health Service to operate more efficiently.
How to complete the Medical History Form Online
- Logon to the University student portal and enter Online Student Health. Review the Logon Procedure if you need assistance.CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Online Student Health Home Page.
- From the Online Student Health Home Page, locate the Forms link and click on it.
- When the Forms page appears, you will see a link for SHSHealth History Form. Click on the SHSHealth History Form link.CLICK HERE to view snapshot of Forms page.
- On the Health History form, please answer the questions as accurately as possible. You are not required to answer every question on the form to successfully complete it.
- After completing the history form, you must click on the Submit button in order for it to be processed.CLICK HERE to view snapshot of a section from the Medical History Form.