Logon Procedure – To Access Online Portal Services
The Student Health Service provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru the Student Health Service Student Portal site. Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites first before proceeding.
Go to Online Student Health System
The online Student Health system can be accessed by using one of the approved browsers and one of the following methods:
- Direct link to the Student Health Service Student Portal site
- From inside the University student portal my.pitt.edu and searching for “Student Health Service Student Portal”
Accessing the Student Health Service Student Portal
- Logon to the site thru the Pitt Passport system using your assigned Pitt Student Account name and your chosen password.
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to access Online Student Health, you have not been granted entitlement because you do not meet all of the specified requirements.
Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites for both the University student portal and Online Student Health.
Online Student Health – Home Page
The Home Page or Landing page is your control panel to the services offered with your Online Student Health access.
You will find menu selections or page links to the following services:
- Appointment – Schedule appointments.
** Only students taking classes during the present term will see the Appointment link.
- Immunization – Enter, update or obtain immunization records.
- Forms – Complete health history and appointment specific forms.
- Messages – Secure communication with your clinician.** Only students taking classes during the present term will see the Messages link.
CLICK HERE to view a snapshot of the Online Student Health Home Page.