Logon Procedure – To Access Online Portal Services
The Student Health Service now provides a variety of Online Portal Services to all students of our Oakland Campus thru their University student portal site at my.pitt.edu. Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites first before proceeding.
Login to Your University Student Portal (Also known as the Online Student Portal)
- Using a browser, navigate to the my.pitt.edu web site.
- Login using your assigned Pitt Student Account name and your chosen password.
Accessing Online Student Health
- After a successful logon to your University Student Portal, you will be at the My Pitt landing page.
- In the Right Column menu find this link:
- When you find the above link, click on it to enter Online Student Health.
IMPORTANT: If the above link does not appear in your Right Column menu, you will not be able to enter the Online Student Health.
Please review the Usage Pre-Requisites for both the University student portal and Online Student Health.
Online Student Health – Home Page
The Home Page or Landing page is your control panel to the services offered with your Online Student Health access.
You will find menu selections or page links to the following services:
- Appointment – Schedule appointments.
** Only students taking classes during the present term will see the Appointment link.
- Immunization – Enter, update or obtain immunization records.
- Forms – Complete health history and appointment specific forms.
- Messages – Secure communication with your clinician.
CLICK HERE to view a snapshot of the Online Student Health Home Page.