At Student Health Service, we pride ourselves on being your primary care provider away from home, offering excellent medical care through a full range of primary care services. Ourclinic is staffed by a dedicated team of board-certified physicians, licensed nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, and medical assistants.
Our SHS clinic offers the following primary care services:
- Evaluation and management of acute illnesses and injuries
- Diagnosis and management of chronic medical conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic complaints
- Preventive care, including age-appropriate screening
- Medication refill(s)
- Required history and physical examinations (occupational, school, sports, Driver’s License)
- Evaluation and management of uncomplicated anxiety, depression, and eating disorders
- Pre-travel health assessments
We provide both in-house referrals to Orthopedics/Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy, as well as outside referrals to specialists in the community.
We work closely with other University departments, including the Pharmacy, Counseling Center, and Disability Resources and Services to meet your clinical needs.