- Pitt Police
- Office of Student Conduct
- Student Health Service
- TITLE IX
- University Counseling Center
- Pitt Break-Out Campaign
- Rainbow Alliance
- Magee Women’s Hospital: Offering emergency medical care; forensic medical exam with Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner offered 24/7. For all genders.
- PAAR (Pittsburgh Action Against Rape): Offering sexual assault support, counseling and advocacy, 24-hr. hotline. 1/866-END-RAPE
- Persad: 1-888-873-7723 LGBTQIA+ services
- Re:solve Crisis network: 1-888-YOU CAN (1-888-796-8226)
- UPMC Mercy Hospital:Offering emergency medical care; forensic medical exam with Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner offered 24/7.
- Victims of Crime Compensation Act of PA
- Women’s Center 412-687-8005 Offering counseling, advocacy and support to those experiencing relationship violence. 24 hr hotline.
- Love is Respect
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC)
- Not Alone
- Pandora’s Project Online support groups for survivors of sexual abuse
- RAINN National Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
A Special Section for Marginalized Populations:
Sexual violence does not discriminate. Regardless of socioeconomic status, gender, race, cultural/ethnic or sexual identity, it is experienced by all people. Some marginalized groups are specifically targeted due to their identity. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!