Service Leadership Committee
The Service Leadership Committee (SLC) is a great way to become engaged with the Office of PittServes, your fellow students, and the greater Pittsburgh community. If you want to connect with like-minded students and community members while engaging in professional development and leadership opportunities, then apply for the SLC here. We encourage applicants with all levels of volunteer experience!
- Serve on the Service Leadership Committee for the full 2017-2018 academic year
- Attend 3 service projects per semester not including Signature Days of Service
- Serve as a project leader during Signature Days of Service (PMADD, MLK Day, Be a Good Neighbor Day)
- Plan at least 3 projects throughout the year
- Attend weekly meetings
- Attend one Service Social per month
- Failure to fulfill your expectations as an SLC member can lead to removal from the SLC
- Application closes September 8th, 2017 at 5:00 pm
- You will be contacted for interviews by September 10th, 2017. You will be asked to provide your availability.
- Interviews will be conducted from September 11th, 2017 until September 16th, 2017
- We will notify you of your acceptance by September 18th, 2017
- First SLC meeting will take place at 4:00 pm on Thursday, September 21st. Please let us know as soon as possible if you will not be able to attend this meeting.
Applications for the 2017-2018 school year are due no later than September 8th, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
Questions? Contact Zoe and/or Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the registration below: