Service Leadership Committee
The Service Leadership Committee (SLC) is a great way to become engaged with the Office of PittServes, your fellow students, and the greater Pittsburgh community. If you want to connect with like-minded students and community members while engaging in professional development and leadership opportunities, then apply for the SLC here. We encourage applicants with all levels of volunteer experience!
SLC Members have contributed to the engagement of hundreds of students with community partners. Please visit the PittServes Volunteer
- Serve on the Service Leadership Committee for the full 2017-2018 academic year
- Attend 3 service projects per semester not including Signature Days of Service
- Serve as a project leader during Signature Days of Service (PMADD, MLK Day, Be a Good Neighbor Day)
- Plan at least 3 projects throughout the year
- Attend weekly meetings
- Attend one Service Social per month
- Application for 2018-19 school year will be available in August 2018.
Questions? Contact Zoe and/or Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the registration below: