Daily Living And Campus Life
- Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs supports and collaborates with Pitt’s academic units to oversee programs and services that lead to a vibrant student community.
- Clubs and Organizations
The SORC certifies over 400 clubs and organizations that represent both undergraduate and graduate student populations.
- First Year Mentors (FYMs)
FYMs are upper-class students trained to help your first-year student make a successful transition to the University setting.
- Greek Life
The University’s fraternities and sororities include 39 organizations belonging to the Interfraternity Council, the National Pan-Hellenic Council or the Collegiate PanHellenic Association.
- Pitt Arts
Pitt Arts connects students to Pittsburgh’s vibrant arts community.
- Pitt Program Council (PPC)
This council serves as the central programming organization for entertainment, recreational, social and educational activities on and around campus.
- Sporting Event Tickets
For more information regarding tickets and events, check out the University’s official Athletic Site
If you believe your student has made the Dean’s List, please contact the school your son/daughter is enrolled in.
- Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Honors Convocation
- This is an annual ceremony in which the University pays tribute to our outstanding students and faculty.
- This is our culminating event for the year, recognizing your student’s academic success at the University!
- Cross Cultural and Leadership Development
Located in the William Union, this department isdesigned to cultivate student participation and engagement on campus.
- Outside the Classroom Curriculum (OCC)
The OCC is an opportunity for students to engage outside of the classroom and get credit for doing so!
The Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corp provides an elective curriculum in which students can gain the tools, training and experiences that will help them succeed in the future.
- Student Organization Resource Center (SORC)
This office is the hub for all Pitt’s certified student organizations.
- Study Abroad
Programs and opportunities abound for Pitt students to study and explore different countries and cultures.