Follow the instructions below to ensure students receive OCC credit for attending your event!
Adding your event to the OCC system:
- To request OCC credit for your event, please send an email to AML143@pitt.edu with the following information:
- Title of event
- Date, time, and location of event
- Event description
- Any student incentives? (ex: food, giveaways, etc.)
- Once your event is approved and added to the OCC calendar, you will be sent a QR code for students to scan for OCC credit at the event. (Make sure to also add your event to the Pitt Student Affairs master calendar.
- Go to Pitt Student Affairs Master Calendar.
- Click “Add Event” in the top right hand corner above the calendar.
- Fill in required information. Be sure to provide a descriptive title, detailed description, and accurate event start time.
- Select the OCC Goal Area that is appropriate for your event. (You can find a complete list of your curriculum and requirements here).
- Submit your event for approval.
Place the goal area badge that your organization/department’s event, program, or service qualifies for on your marketing materials! Note these specific usage instructions:
- Click here to download the Goal Area Badge png file.
- Be conscientious of the background color of your advertisements. Does your selection allow for distinguishable contrast between the background and the OCC Goal Area Badge color?
- Place the Badge in the top right corner of printed flyers (8.5x11”), digital TV screens (16x9”), and all other advertisements posted online or on social media outlets.
- The Badge is 1.5” in width and height. Retain this size on all advertisements. When placing, the Badge’s edge should be a minimum of 0.25” inches from the top and right margin of the page.
- Keep Goal Area Badge separate and not overlapping or under other text.