Apply now for the ODK Senior of the Year Award.
The purpose of the SENIOR OF THE YEAR award is to:
- Recognize a student for meritorious leadership and extracurricular activities;
- Recognize a student who has developed as a whole person, both as a member of the Pitt community and as a prospective contributor to the greater world;
- Recognize exemplary character, responsible leadership, service in campus and/or community life, scholarship, genuine fellowship, and dedication to democratic ideals;
- Recognize the type of student who the University aspires to produce;
- Inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainments.